There is a new movie coming out September 26 by the same people who made "Facing the Giants." It has Kirk Cameron in it and the preview looks GREAT! You can find a link to the movie here.


Marriage is hard and this movie is meant to encourage marriages, so it would be a great date night. From what I have read about the movie it has elements for us and the hubs! Then they have a companion book that is the 40 day challenge (which is part of the movie) that helps you change the course you are currently on. I got to see the first 7 days of the book and it looks like it would have some fun in it, but more importantly maybe some valuable lessons.


Let us know if you are planning on seeing the movie!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to 3 girls, who I'm crazy about! I'm married to my High School sweetie and now my daughter is the age I was when I first met him! Unbelieveable! I'm trying harder and harder to make Jesus the complete center of my life, and you all help me in more ways than you know!

Jeremiah 17:8

He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.