Isn't it ironic that we have all the light we can possibly need and many times we walk around in darkness, trying to figure out what we should be doing, all because we are blocking the light in us.
Light has several neat features, illuminating our paths and warmth. Have you ever felt a light shine on you until you could feel the heat? We live in world with people that desperately need some warmth in their lives.
When my girls were little and I volunteered at the schools, sometimes you could just see a child that needed a warm smile, a hug or maybe some encouraging words.
Let your light shine today!
Our question for today is how can you share your light? I'm going to make a point to make sure when I talk with people in the everyday course of life, that I look them in the eye and smile. (Even if they have totally messed my order up!)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to 3 girls, who I'm crazy about! I'm married to my High School sweetie and now my daughter is the age I was when I first met him! Unbelieveable! I'm trying harder and harder to make Jesus the complete center of my life, and you all help me in more ways than you know!

Jeremiah 17:8

He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.