Right now our blog seems to mostly be me typing and you all reading. Not exactly much fun for either of us. So today if you read with us, leave a comment! With or without your name.

After the first night of study together we said that our main point was,

God will fight for us because we are His.

That just about sums it up, in case you didn't make it to class here is a short story that illustrates this point. Katie's picture is included just so you'll have a face to put with her name.

Hopefully, you are working on your homework and I would love to hear what you are thinking about it.

I can tell you that it has been running around in my mind because just this weekend we had a new thing rear its ugly head. My first response was anger, but I stopped and asked myself what is at work here?

In this case it was a clear case of evil trying to sneak in the door.

So I changed my tatic and made sure I was fighting "for" and not just "with" the offending party. It always amazes me how as soon as I make that switch in my head, my next response is to pray. But when I am stuck in that fighting "with" pattern, prayer is low on the priority list!

What have you seen so far this week?

Jenny


P.S. Just in case you didn't come the first week, or just flat can't make it, you can find the homework here. Just click the title and you can print it out. Feel free to share with anyone you think might like it. Each week around Thursday, Laura (the best!) will put it on the website for you.






0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to 3 girls, who I'm crazy about! I'm married to my High School sweetie and now my daughter is the age I was when I first met him! Unbelieveable! I'm trying harder and harder to make Jesus the complete center of my life, and you all help me in more ways than you know!

Jeremiah 17:8

He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.