Hello Ladies of North Pointe!

For those who do not know me, my name is Melanie Henry. I started attending North Pointe in late December 2007 with my family. Since then I have received some sort of blessing every time I step through the doors. Especially from the functions for the women! The Bible Studies, Heart to Heart, and even one on one.

I have been attending the Wednesday night Beth Moore 'Stepping Up' Bible Study. And this past Wednesday night I walked away with a double dose of blessing! So much I felt God laid it on my heart to share it with the women of North Pointe who may not have the time to attend. But First, let me tell you about the dream I had the night before. In my dream many of the women of North Pointe were angels sent from God to direct me through my life.

Helping Me, protecting me, guiding me through me dream! In last nights bible study, Beth had us all stand up shoulder to shoulder to give us a visual of how we must stand against the enemy. Shoulder to shoulder in Christ! Knowing you are protected from either side. The bible says we're to encourage each other! Love each other deeply! Forgive one another to not be out witted by Satan!

I have two daughters, Morgan and Madison! My husband and I believe it takes a village to raise children. So, if you see either of my children doing anything unbecoming a young, christian woman - by all means SNATCH EM' UP, call us, Do something! Protect them from the enemy's schemes! This is how we should be with one another - encouraging, supporting, guiding ---PROTECTING!

I was the eldest of 2 girls with a younger sister who was tormented by bullies as a child. I could not count how many fights I was in protecting her. My love for her is the same we should have for each other, as Sisters in Christ!

Ask yourselves:How much room does Satan need to do damage?How much space are we giving him by not supporting each other the way the bible commands?

On Saturday October 18th, we are having a Women's Bible Conference - This is a wonderful opportunity to strengthen our lines ladies! To fill in the gaps the enemy uses to separate us.

Please come and stand with us - Learn with Us! Pray with Us! So we can stand stronger to protect and fight. Remember, you are the Kings Daughters!

I love you!
Melanie Henry

P.S. Prayer is our weapon and the Bible is our armor. Together we can learn to use them!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to 3 girls, who I'm crazy about! I'm married to my High School sweetie and now my daughter is the age I was when I first met him! Unbelieveable! I'm trying harder and harder to make Jesus the complete center of my life, and you all help me in more ways than you know!

Jeremiah 17:8

He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.