I love snap shots, because it is fun to make up in your mind what they might be saying and thinking. But I have to tell you we can KNOW what is going on in this picture because Laura told the story on her blog. After I read it this morning, I started uploading these pictures and I almost came unglued laughing when I saw we might have a picture of it in action! You gotta go check it out and love on Laura today!




I don't know what Debbie was telling Angie but it looks like it is important!



These ladies WORKED, we are all so thankful to them for their hard work!




Now this is the group I love the food team and it was WONDERFUL!




Here is Debbie asking us if we have our antenna's up or down!



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to 3 girls, who I'm crazy about! I'm married to my High School sweetie and now my daughter is the age I was when I first met him! Unbelieveable! I'm trying harder and harder to make Jesus the complete center of my life, and you all help me in more ways than you know!

Jeremiah 17:8

He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.