I have to tell you that I had so much fun last night. I love when we can get together, laugh, learn and love on one another! I don't know all of you personally, but I know I will by the end of the class.

This morning I woke up, and I looked at the sign-up sheets with your name on it, and I told God He was so good. And I thanked him for the chance to be a part of what He is going to do in your life!

We have some exciting stuff coming up and I can't wait! And if you are in the Sunday night group, I can't wait to be with you all!

(Are you noticing that I am fond of "!"?)

In case you didn't get to come last night you can come on Sunday Nights at 6:30 at NorthPointe. Or if you know you can't come to either but you are interested in the study if you go to the church's website here, you can print it out and do it online with us! We haven't copyrighted(so you are free to make copies) this study. So, if you have a friend at work or wherever, do it together.

Please interact with us! Good or Bad. Happy or sad. I want to hear what you are thinking and what God is saying to you. What you share may be just the encouragement one of us needs!

Lastly, a couple of our ladies have taken up blogging too. You can find their blogs on the side bar. If you have a blog(and are part of our church/study) and let me know I will link you to us.

Have a great day!
Jenny

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to 3 girls, who I'm crazy about! I'm married to my High School sweetie and now my daughter is the age I was when I first met him! Unbelieveable! I'm trying harder and harder to make Jesus the complete center of my life, and you all help me in more ways than you know!

Jeremiah 17:8

He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.